Sunday, April 3, 2011

Winter Jam: Part 3 "The talented performers"

Me with the band RED...
I thought this would be a cool picture BEFORE I got the real band's photo... :)
This is Newsboys... the guy in front of me was pointing like CRAZY so I accidentally got this hand in it..
Newsboys came out on these cool platforms that moved... crazy entrance, eh?
Me and Christianna with our cool Winter Jam t-shirts that later got signed by RED!
Chris August came out during a break and sang...
Sidewalk Prophets singing their guts out!
They led many in deep worship, it was beautiful! God works!
Kutless... amazing! They came out and started singing "It Is Well" but in a more modern way, this song really touched me deeply.
Looks like the guitar guy is having fun!!

Francesca Battistelli is such an amazing person! She was so humble and made everyone laugh! She is one of my role models!
Seeing her in concert made me like her even more!! <3

I thought this was really cool!! :) She came out waving... I waved and many screamed "I Love You" which made her giggle!
I didn't take many pictures of Newsong, but they were there and spoke to many.
RED began the concert and rocked it out... very loud... it was so loud that the drum beat felt like your actual heart beating... crazy stuff!
The main singer was jumping like crazy, doing his "rock dance" with his head... haha it makes me laugh! :) And yet I listen to them?? ;)

Winter Jam was very fun and I am so grateful that I could go!
Wanna go next year???

No comments:

Post a Comment