Friday, April 8, 2011

Start living now

What if there is a bigger picture? What if I'm missing out? What if there is a greater purpose. I need to start living now. I don't wanna miss what matters, I need to start reaching out.
The one and only Matthew West states it well. If we are living in our little bubble, though it might be easier, it might not be better. As I said in my post "Let's Change this Generation" we need to do something better to this world. Well, the question is what? In my case, a teenaged girl trying to grow up in a tough society, is not the easiest plan in the book. The first, and most important thing is getting yourself checked first. If you, yourself is not showing it, how can you guide others?
This is what I'm working on...when I type this, I am struggling with this...I don't want to sound like life is great cause right now, unfortunately, it's not. At least we have a God who will lead us in the right way.

Lead me God, oh lead me please!

3 comments:

  1. Very true Ka Ka!! I hope God leads you, and me in the best direction possible! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one more thing... for your "What is something new I should do on my blog" thingy... my reccomendation is anything I can tape with your camera, I love doing that! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confident He will do so!
    Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete