Monday, April 25, 2011

Historical Memories: Day 3

Washington D.C. is ahead of MI's warm weather. The flowers were in bloom. Everyone on the trip was taking pictures like crazy of these! What an amazing design from an amazing Creator!
If you look closely, can you see something??? Through the trees there's a white building... hummm the White House perhaps? ;)
I love this picture with the cherry blossoms in it!
The back of the White House... I think the president's daughter was peaking through the bottom left window... haha!
This is me and my sister by the White House... cute! :)
The three cute girls by the White House. Looks like the flag is pointing out of Christianna's head!
If people could move when I'm taking a picture, man it would be easier! How rude of them!
A horse statue, (I don't remember who) in front of the White House. The Washington Monument in the background!


This is the post/statue for Michigan.
There were thousands of stars symbolizing the people who fought.
Now, my sister Olivia and my friend Christianna would laugh at this. This duck wasn't afraid of anything. He was literally 2 feet away from us. We called him Flappi... Classy eh? That's Flappi with an "I" not a "Y'.
Day 3 complete

-katherine

2 comments:

  1. haha....FLAPPI!!!!!!
    Flappi was a good duck!!
    I think he liked us!! hahaha
    Love this pic and you!

    ReplyDelete