Monday, March 21, 2011

Lets change this generation...

Recently God has been pricking my heart. It's a deep calling towards something, but I am not sure what. Isn't cool how the Creator of the Universe can communicate with us through feelings and emotions? I look at people like Harriet Tubman, Mother Tresa, Lisa Van Ryn, Eric Liddell and I long to be like them. They did something to this world that many forget, but it won't leave my heart. They all are individuals who have stepped out of the boat and are walking on water in history or still to this day. Why is the world like it is? People wanting more, abuse, starvation,war... this is not the world that God wanted. Since corruption entered this planet, however, things aren't what they used to be, and it just keeps getting worse. Everything is turning towards the down side, but who will change this? Who will escalate the love of God to people who have never heard of HIS love? I believe this generation, you and me, can make a difference. If we step across the line and start doing hard things, we'll be able to. Never say never, or that something is impossible... with God ANYTHING can happen...Lets show the love that we have received! Since this world is in desperation, lets change this generation to something bigger. Something that will mark history. Are you up for the challenge?

4 comments: