Friday, May 6, 2011

Glorious Day


Living He loved me, dying He saved me.  Buried He carried my sins far away.  These lyrics of Casting Crown's song is amazing.  We can't even imagine what happened on that cross.  We are now so focused on our lives and what makes us happy.  Jesus was and still is perfect, never sinned while people were so cruel to Him.  And we sin even when people are being fine to us.  What is going on here?  God's Son came to this earth and suffered the worst death imaginable and us humans aren't telling everyone we see each day?  What grief we must put on God.  Oh God, let me and my brothers and sisters in Christ step up.  Help us to be living images of Your Son, Jesus.  Let us not be consumed by this world.  The media or images. Please keep our minds pure, so that when we come face to face with You, we can hear You say loud and proud, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
-katherine

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great explanation too!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sissy!! <3
    And Christianna, yes, it's so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete